MICHELLE. <body>
©Copyrighted?
Get lost.




Monday, December 26, 2011 ; 11:40 PM {♥}


The day that I've been waiting has come. Yes, its Boxing Day and I was called to join in the activities of St Vincent de Paul JB. It was really nice experience for me, as it was my first to go to houses of the less fortunate people to sing and hand them gifts. God came to us through the poor. I feel that this is so meaningful and wonderful to have done what I did on this special day.

Ok. First of all, I woke up at 9am in the morning to get ready for the activities of the day. At 10:45am, Ms Elizabeth, who is our President fetch my sis and I to start off our journey to homes of 6 families and a few others more outside for lunch. The Tan family joined too, they were very nice people.

I am not going into every detail as I am quite tired after the trip. (just came back home an hour and a half ago*9.20pm* and took a shower then blog).

So, we sang Christmas carols and played guitar with a few guys named, Marc Jon and Robert. (superb...i met new friends :D haha)



We had zhu chao for lunch at some restaurant opposite Angsana and dinner we had seafood in a restaurant at Gelang Patah, JB. Nice meal with the families.

We heard and received the message from God passed through from one of the families that we had visited. It was a miracle. So greatful.

It was my first awesome experience. So meaningful and i feel so blessed.
 I will definitely do it again and again and again.....

<3 <3 <3 me





Signing off , goodbyes (:









Blogger
About me
:D



Name: Michelle Chan
Birthday: 28/11/92
Twitter: Click to follow
Facebook: Click to add
Leave a tag before you leave.

Twitter
They're my everythinq

Talks
Crapps

Escapes
Fly"d away love
Woonann ♥
Melissa ♥
Xiaxue ♥
Joey Chu ♥
Jia Ling ♥
Siang ♥
Michelle Natasha ♥

Thanks
Desiqner
Designer : Sherylzxc'♥
Basecode : ----xDEAD
xo

Music
Please dun stop dhe music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter
12345
free counters