MICHELLE. <body>
©Copyrighted?
Get lost.




Sunday, August 14, 2011 ; 6:09 PM {♥}

I decided to write this because i feel im always regarded and treated by ppl according to their perspectives of me without actually knowing who I am and what I am becoming as a person.

I tried my best to feed your appetite. *quote: Maroon 5-this love* but u nvr seems to appreciate or understand them. U even thought that i do what i've done because of my friends and some sh*t out there. I did all that because of u.

You think I'm getting more rebellious because I'm getting "older". You are WRONG. I just want to let you know how I feel and what I'm thinking. I'm entitled to voice my opinions and feelings ok. I'M NO PUPPET OF YOURS.

Been feeling like trash for quite some time already. If u think I'm still wrong, OK FINE. I AM. I'm sorry then.

I still believe. ONE DAY u will UNDERSTAND.

peaceout <3




Signing off , goodbyes (:









Blogger
About me
:D



Name: Michelle Chan
Birthday: 28/11/92
Twitter: Click to follow
Facebook: Click to add
Leave a tag before you leave.

Twitter
They're my everythinq

Talks
Crapps

Escapes
Fly"d away love
Woonann ♥
Melissa ♥
Xiaxue ♥
Joey Chu ♥
Jia Ling ♥
Siang ♥
Michelle Natasha ♥

Thanks
Desiqner
Designer : Sherylzxc'♥
Basecode : ----xDEAD
xo

Music
Please dun stop dhe music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter
12345
free counters