MICHELLE. <body>
©Copyrighted?
Get lost.




Sunday, April 4, 2010 ; 6:22 PM {♥}

I've been wanting to change my blogskin for a long time but didn't have the time to do it...I ask my very professional sister(in this kinda stuff) to help me out with the blogskin...thx sis <3

Ok lets move on to what I'm going to say :)
HAPPY EASTER everyone! ! ! today woke up at 7.30am to attend mass which was at 8.45am.
I went with my family and thats a very seldom case in my family because my daddy usually got to work but yeah....today he manage to get a day off ^^

After mass we went and eat at some kopitiam....i ate cheong fun and kuey chap...shiok sia long time didn't eat cheong fun alrdy...yummy XD then went back home for a while then go out some more hehe....we went sutera mall and there was sale everywhere :) nice but didn't buy anything hahaha and guess what I found a jacket which looked exactly like what Justin Bieber wore in one of his poster(grey colour) it's RM69.90 if I'm not mistaken. I showed it to my sis who is his no.1 fan lols...

Then we decided to go eat something so we went to Cake Delight at Layang-Layang. There I ate a pandan layer cake it was awesome and it's cold ;) aiyah...didn't manage to get the pic of what I ate...I think most of you didn't see before that type of cake bah. I'm sorry I promise nxt time I will take a pic of that cake just for you guys ^^

ok I'm going out again in awhile I'll update my bloggie as regularly as possible now...promise


ktcbye :X

Signing off , goodbyes (:









Blogger
About me
:D



Name: Michelle Chan
Birthday: 28/11/92
Twitter: Click to follow
Facebook: Click to add
Leave a tag before you leave.

Twitter
They're my everythinq

Talks
Crapps

Escapes
Fly"d away love
Woonann ♥
Melissa ♥
Xiaxue ♥
Joey Chu ♥
Jia Ling ♥
Siang ♥
Michelle Natasha ♥

Thanks
Desiqner
Designer : Sherylzxc'♥
Basecode : ----xDEAD
xo

Music
Please dun stop dhe music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter
12345
free counters