MICHELLE. <body>
©Copyrighted?
Get lost.




Wednesday, April 14, 2010 ; 5:54 PM {♥}






OK finally after bout 4 months, I got my driving licence :) *cheers *cheers

I'm sooo super-duper happy and felt relieved cz I don't need to learn driving in

that stupid L car which doesn't have air-cond. Actually have but the instructor

wouldn't want to switch it on because he said that it's will be easier for the car

to break down if I don't know how to handle the car properly. C'mon la as if!!! I'm

burning hot inside your car. Whatever, cz when he got out of the car I quickly

switch on the air-cond ;)

I don't want to look like shit after I get out of the car soaking wet instead I

wanna look chio. So of course must on the damn air-cond rite. Anyway all that is

over.....yeahhhhhh!!!! so darn happy :) :) :)

so yeah who wants a ride??? ;) *warning: ride on your own risk ! ^_^

ktcbye :)

Signing off , goodbyes (:









Blogger
About me
:D



Name: Michelle Chan
Birthday: 28/11/92
Twitter: Click to follow
Facebook: Click to add
Leave a tag before you leave.

Twitter
They're my everythinq

Talks
Crapps

Escapes
Fly"d away love
Woonann ♥
Melissa ♥
Xiaxue ♥
Joey Chu ♥
Jia Ling ♥
Siang ♥
Michelle Natasha ♥

Thanks
Desiqner
Designer : Sherylzxc'♥
Basecode : ----xDEAD
xo

Music
Please dun stop dhe music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter
12345
free counters