MICHELLE. <body>
©Copyrighted?
Get lost.




Friday, April 9, 2010 ; 4:01 PM {♥}




So after a very long time of deep thinking and analysing my life and future, I choose to study Psychology :)for some people u might say 'what's so much to think about? just study what you want ' rite?? but for me it's kinda different or I can put it nicely 'special'.

Well, I got 2 options one is to study and another is obviously not to study but to follow my daddy do something...that was aft what me and my daddy had discussed. Besides it's alot of money to go study, at one point I told my daddy that I didn't want to further my studies already and follow him to accomplish his dream. But then again I think of the pros and cons for myself n my future...

That is why I made up my decision to continue study and must be prepared to be extremely hardworking cz the course that I wanted needs INTENSIVE STUDYING...anyway I got to believe in myself and god too. So it's 4 years of studying like MAD but come to think of it...if I get my degree it's all worthwhile.

Now I have to start finding house and roomates or housemates to stay with me in KL....it's not cheap lor in KL all the houses are all freaking expensive $$$$ in my daddy's head...

I'm happy that I made up my mind already ^^

peace out!!! :P

Signing off , goodbyes (:









Blogger
About me
:D



Name: Michelle Chan
Birthday: 28/11/92
Twitter: Click to follow
Facebook: Click to add
Leave a tag before you leave.

Twitter
They're my everythinq

Talks
Crapps

Escapes
Fly"d away love
Woonann ♥
Melissa ♥
Xiaxue ♥
Joey Chu ♥
Jia Ling ♥
Siang ♥
Michelle Natasha ♥

Thanks
Desiqner
Designer : Sherylzxc'♥
Basecode : ----xDEAD
xo

Music
Please dun stop dhe music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter
12345
free counters